11 September 2008

Listen up!



So, I finished two projects since I began my sewing projects...one is what it should be, the other wast turned into something else because I gave up and figured it would make a better shirt. But whoo hooo! I finished the dress I set out to make over a month ago!


Here to the right is where I managed to sew the skirt of the dress to the neckline of the dress. I know, I am very talented. Look amazed! Now!

The dress was easy to make, mostly because I had made it before, it had just turned into a shirt. But that is life. I still did not follow the patter exactly as it said, because sometimes I think it was written in Greek or something and then translated into English.

In other news, I was surfing around over priced purse websites and discovered the following: RED PURSES! I have been dreaming of a plainn red leather purse for years. I have no idea why I was unable to find one, but they just did not seem to exist. And I was just looking at Luna Boston's selection of Rebecca Minkoff purses and found that the mini Nikki (right) and Morning After Bag Mini (left) both came in RED! Oh, if only I had the money to buy one! But alas, it out the range currently. Tear.

In other news, the dirt pit was going to be hit by a hurricane, but the hurricane failed to show up (which is the case with most weather that tries to find the dirt pit, it gets lost on its way here!) For about less than 24 hours I thought I might be stuck with lots of rain, but it seems the rain wants to go else where and not create mud and streams out of the streets.

No comments: