30 September 2008

CHANGE! does anyone have any?

Well, the bail out bill flunked (waves arms around in joy). Katie Curic asked the question we've all been thinking "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING IN WASHINGTON?!" She did ask it with a bit more class than that, as she is a prime time reporter and has to be poliet to a point. Though, if I were here and dealing with the people she is, I think I'd just toss it in and start asking questions that are rude and to the point. But I digress....I am not a huge Curic fan, as stated below. I'd rather watch Letterman.

I do not understand the "bailout" plan at all. Why are WE THE TAX PAYERS bailing out the fat cats on Wall Street and the banks that f-ed up in the first place? Hello? WHY AM I PAYING THESE IDIOTS MONEY TO BE IDIOTS? Did no one in Washington ever study economics? If not, they should all get on their over priced planes and go to Beloit and talk to Bob. Seriously, go talk to Bob. The economy will come back on its own. Something will happen to make it go BOOM again. Whether it is an actual BOOM or not, it will come back. While Bush Boy tries through speeches to make us believe we need this stupid plan, I do not think we do. China all ready owns most of our debt (I know, when I first heard this during a Chinese Economy class, I was confused too...how do you buy debt? WHY do you buy debt? I still do not understand, but I've moved on) and we do not need to borrow more money from China...I heard our nice "tax rebates" came from China. I do not remember who told me this, nor where I heard, so do not quote me on that. Anyways, no thanks to Bush Boy, our economy will face painful and lasting trouble, no thanks to him and his cronies. No, no, I do not want your help Bush Boy. I do not want to use my tax dollars to bail out the CEOs and cronies that got me into the mess I am in. Nope. Just let the mess sort itself out. I think the money you want to pour into this issue could be used in a DIFFERENT WAY that would STIMULATE the economy in some way. Why give the money to the dolts who issued morgages to poeple who COULD NOT PAY IN THE FIRST PLACE? That was dumb. It was dumb for the people to take them in the first place. Basically we've had eight years of people being stupid and now we are paying for it. Buck up. Someday we might be smarter and this mess will sort itself out.

Thank god, Washington actually felt us little people. In shocking news...only 65 Republicans stood by Bush Boy in the bail out bill. I know what you are thinking, maybe they're getting the hang of this fact: Bush Boy and his fans are not the smartest tools in the shed. (I know tools are not smart, they are sharp.) Free market did not exactly fail. Free market was aided in failing by the intervention of the government in the first place...because the government sat there going "dohooooo" for eight years and letting it run amoke. By the policies set forth by Bush Boy Cronies we land in this mess. Bush Boy and Cronies is not going to get us out, sorry to break it to you. Move on. Figure something else out that does not use SO MUCH GODDAMN MONEY.

What I really want to see is McCain show up in his super hero suit and save the world. Seriously, that is what I am waiting for. I want to see super hero suits, people. That is the only way we will be saved: super heros.

Anyways, the doonboggle that is the Bush Administration is to blame for this, thus I believe we need CHANGE!

No comments: