20 July 2010

Things I say to my Dog


During a normal day, I say thing following things to my dog:

...time to get up.
...yoga puppy!
...you're Basil the Dog
...do you plan on keeping any of that fur?
...you are a furry mess!
...you're such a good puppy!
...I know you're two years old and a big girl, but you'll always be my puppy.
...bad dog!
...let's go upstairs.
...Basil!
...you wanna go outside?
...do you want a treat?
...sit.
...roll over.
...jump!
...hey, where did you go?
...why must you always sit where I want to stand?
...are you trying to kill me, dog?
....you are such a funny shaped puppy.
....I know you're a dog.
...you're so pretty!
...you're such a mutt.
...do you want dinner?
....why are you staring at me?
....I don't want your bone.
...Basil, what the hell are you barking at?
....you make the oddest noises when you sleep, dog.
....Basil, Basil, Basil you're a puppy, puppy dog!
...Good night Basil.

No comments: