24 July 2010

Hermits United

I just realized that almost all my favorite lines and scenes are in "Utopia" episode of Doctor Who.


"End of the universe. Bye bye."
--The Master, "Utopia"

"We're at the end of the universe, all right? At the end of the knowledge itself and you're busy...blogging..."
--The Doctor, "Utopia"

"Hermits United. We meet up every ten years, swap stories about caves. It's good fun, for a hermit. "
--The Doctor, "Utopia"


Captain Jack Harkness: So there I was, stranded in the year two-hundred-one-hundred, ankle deep in Dalek dust, he goes off without me. But I had this. I used to be a Time Agent, it's called a Vortex Manipulator. He's not the only one who can time travel...
The Doctor: Excuse me, that's not time travel. It's like, I've got a sports car, you've got a Space Hopper.
Martha Jones: Oh, boys and their toys.
Captain Jack Harkness: All right, so I bounced.
--Utopia

No comments: