01 July 2010

let the sun shine down

Today, it was sunny. Thank god. Even though I had a minor sinus headache almost all day, it wasn't so bad due to the fact the sun was out.

Basil Bea was happy.
We even went outside to play. Then she drank water to fast and threw up.

The major highlight of the day was setting up the wireless router. My father, located three time zones behind me, aided in this endeavor. After three hours, and many reboots later, I am wire free for the time being. We will see how long this lasts. Last wireless router I bought was faulty and never worked wireless. It worked as a router. But I was always wired in. So far today I've totted the laptop to three different rooms and it was not nice having a 90 foot cord following after me. Now, in the winter when I am freezing, I can move to the room that is the warmest in the house.

I posted a new purse today (irelandscott.etsy.com). It is wonderful and a Teagan tote. I've been trying to figure out which purses I should make more of. Hobo bags seem to be rather popular. In the winter, the Hillhead Satchel sold well too. I want to create a new style. I did see one on "Glee" tonight that I think I could swing making. Its kinda funny, I see handbags now and I see patterns I can make. I made a clutch today, still not up to the standards I want...but I'll try to sell it anyways, as its got a lot in it. Plus, I bet its just me being hard on myself. I'm almost done with the batch I want to make to send R for the fest she's going to in September. She offered to hawk them in her booth for me. I doubt any will sell, but hey, I gotta get my name out there some how right? I'm thinking of getting some MOO cards printed up as coupons. Or just printing some out on my own now that I've got the printer working.

Dude, I could make the printer wireless!

Tomorrow I plan to run all the errands I've been putting off all week. (OMG, the week is like gone...) I hate going out in the weekends around here, with all the various roads that are closed/congested/etc. Its just safer to remain in the house on the weekends.

I'll sew and make new purses. The purse I was most proud of turned out to have a little iron boo boo on it, so now I can't sell it. I guess I'll carry it. Its really cute.

No comments: