22 April 2011

I Won't Hug Trees that Attack

It has been brought to my attention it is Earth Day.

Oh. Well, okay.

I've seen things about picking up litter, hugging trees, being green.

I'll do this: I'll try to remember to take my reusable bag to Target.

I won't pick up litter. It makes me mad. I don't want to pick up your trash, okay? If you want a clean place, THROW IT IN THE TRASH IN THE FIRST PLACE. I do not understand the attraction of dropping trash on the ground for the whole world to see. I don't even want to pick up the trash that is in my OWN FRONT YARD. I did not put it there. Why the hell did someone put a razor in my front yard?

I will not hug the trees in my front yard. They attack me. I do not know what it is about me, as they leave Pilot Boy alone, but they ATTACK me. I do not have good relationships with trees in the first place, as they make me sneeze, so the fact the two trees at our house insist on pulling my hair and dropping bugs on me when I mow the lawn....well, we hate one another, so I will not hug them.

On a different note: every day should be Earth Day and I wish Anchorage would recycle glass.  I understand how the whole recycle thing works, so I understand why the program is so limited, but it still makes me kind of mad.

*ends rant and goes to Target*

No comments: