19 April 2011

Back in the Land of Sun and Warmth

So...I travelled south.

And it got colder.

And it snowed.

While here it was sunny and the snow just melted away.

Crazy, I know.

The week away from the house was okay. It wasn't as hectic as trips to the homeland usually are... I got what I needed from Sephora, which was a total plus. I needed foundation and would have chosen the absolutly wrong shade ever.

Basil Bea had a puppy party all week while we were gone. She was not as excited to see us as I thought. She was more excited to be out of the room with all the dogs. She also knew who to see to get treats. Basil Bea also spent the rest of her day fast asleep in various spots around the house. All in all, I think she enjoyed her vacation.

Well, I am exhausted. I read two books today on the plane ride home and would have read a third, but I forgot to move it to my "library" before I left, so it wouldn't load from my archive. Stupid internet on plane costing money.

Tomorrow: back to working out. Only managed to do yoga once last week. Didn't have enough room to do it, but I tried. I also didn't have my strap or a towel, so some of the moves were kind of hard on me. Tomorrow I think I'll do some light yoga and then work back into walking away the pounds. I think I have that pound back I lost....oh well.

Night.

No comments: