06 April 2010

Spring is here! It snowed!

It snowed last night. And this morning. It is still actually snowing. So I wore a sweater today. I was actually getting rather suspicious of the lack of crazy weather.

I got out the sewing machine, bought material and made something yesterday. It was a minor fail, though I think I have saved it. It turned out too short for the window I was making it for. Oops. Also, I concluded I wanted to see something else on that window. So, today, I'll start again. After I run some errands. In the snow.

I am reading a booked called "Man Walks Into a Room" by Nicole Krauss. It is pretty good so far. Rather interesting concept as well, as the main character has lost all his memories for the past 24 years due to a brain tumor and seemingly has no desire to get them back. Then he seems to go a little nuts after he meets this odd ball doctor.

Well, time to get ready to run those errans and figure out why I can't see with my new contacts in.

No comments: