14 April 2010

Margarita Winter

Last Friday, Pilot Boy and I went to try out another Mexican Restaurant, La Hacienda. It was a hopping place, for sure. But, tragically, not the cheap, great, awesome Mexican we were looking for. It had the right atmo to be our favorite joint and was techically in walking distance of our house, but the prices and the quality were not up to par. After I stopped laughing and yelling, Pilot Boy told me we would not be heading back there more than likely.

Why was I laughing and yelling?

I had a margarita. Just one. And I was flying. I haven't actually had a hard drink since....I can't even remember. The last time I had a margarita was when I found out we'd be going to Alaska, and I am pretty sure there wasn't much a liquor in it to begin with. This one must have had a lot because, man, oh, man, was I hopping. I guess I talk loudly. And I laugh a lot when I'm hopping.

Today, this great spring day, we got five inches of snow. And it is still snowing and it suprised the weather folks once again. We have a winter weather warning. Shouldn't it be a Spring weather warning, seeing its spring time?

No comments: