24 September 2009

Reading till my eyes pop

I've been doing a lot of reading as of late. I am not sure why this is, as I've had over a year to read to read to my heart's content, but recently I have had this huge urge to just read, read, read and read some more. I'm staying up till 11 or midnight simply reading. I do not think I have done that since the Harry Potter books came out.

I have read a few library books, one of which was really good. "As the Crow Flies" by Jeffery Archer. My mom got it for me and said she's read all of his books, except his newest one. It is a huge book and I finished it in two days. It would have been one, but I couldn't stay awake any longer. I also read another Mary Queen of Scots book, which I felt went a little better than the other one I'd read, which seemed to make her life heavily romantic, which in all honesty I don't think it was. "Fatel Majesty" by Reay Tannahill was the better of the two. I cannot remember the other one, as it is packed away in some storage unit in the Dirt Hole. The other book was a bit strange, I read it in a day. "The Gossip of the Starlings" I think was the name. It was strange, sort of like the book "Prep."

Due to the fact my dad ordered yet another light for the backyard so we can see Basil Dog the Black Wonder, he also ordered the new Dan Brown book. I've been dying to read "Angels & Demons" since the movie came out, only I had no idea where my copy of the book was. Turns out my Dad ran off with it and it is still in the house. My mom gave it to me saying, "Its in micro print. I can't read it." I had noticed this, as it is a paperback. I also noticed, as I ran off with the hard cover copy of "The Di Vinci Code" they have another one on the shelf in my room. (Which I learned my brother had cleared off for me, only to have my dad invade with all his own books, so I have no room to put things on the shelves.) I am looking forward to reading the new Dan Brown book. More than likely will finish it in a day.

Due to all this reading, I haven't made a purse. I did manage to get all the redo pictures up yesterday and post one. I still need to edit the pictures of the bigger bag and make the one i cut out last week. I am just sort of lackadaisical about sewing thing together at the moment. I have all ready concluded I'm going to basically miss fall, due to this feeling and other things coming up. Oh well. Such is life, right?

No comments: