22 September 2009

gloomy last day of summer

Today is the last day of summer. And here, it is gloomy. Sort of rainy, sort of humid, sort of warm, sort of uncomfortable.

And I am wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt, mostly because there is still a part of me that thinks 82 degrees is cold. Rationally, I know this not to be true, but the Texan in me thinks it is cold.

I retook a bunch of my purse pictures and edited them down to size yesterday when I had access to a working computer with Photoshop. My laptop, known to the world as Jess, is currently in a fued with Photoshop, so they aren't getting along. This is unfortnuate for a wide array of reasons, one being that my husband's laptop, also known as Merv, is dying a slow death. I all ready went through this, I believe but Merv only will deem to work if his battery is removed. The past two days I've been looking for laptops, talking to people and have decided for now to let go of my dream of Mac ownership (well I own one, but Milo Mac is old. He's like nine or something) and buy another Dell. That is if my husband decides to buy one, as of last night he deemed Merv worthy enough to go through phase three of training with him, when he needs a computer to read his pubs (don't ask, no idea what they are exactly in nature.)

Anyways, I've got a teacher sort of bag I will be posting this week. Its a large tote bag, basically. I took its pictures yesterday in the overcast skies in the green house. It turned out okay. I guess we will see...

I have been feeling pretty lazy as of recent. Also regretting not bringing my sewing machine with me, as I think I might do more sewing if I had my own machine and did not have to wait for my mom's machine to be free. Oh, such is life.

No comments: