06 October 2009

MIA for a little too long

I've been so bad lately keeping this updated, right after I made a promise to keep it updates. Oops.

So, what have I been up to?

Not making purses. I've stared at fabric a lot lately, itching to buy, but in all honesty I haven't made a single purse for awhile now, mostly due to my mother's quilting. There is just no room for me in the work room...tragic. Hopefully, I'll be able to get in there after she finishes the quilt for my brother. So, instead of making purses, I've decided to create a new line for winter. While I love the bags I make, it is getting somewhat tiresome (which might be why I haven't made any lately) so I need a new challenge. I've been brain storming lately trying to come up with new designs. I'm going to find a notebook and sketch out a few ideas. I guess I am looking for a challenge. I need to make some new patterns and some new fabric. If only I was made of money, lol.

In other news, my husband visited me for a few days last week and we went to Indiana to visit his family. The dog got all messed up by this and the fact her boy returned home. Now she's a complete idiot again. Today she peed in my parents bedroom right at my mom's feet. After we'd taken her outside like 8 times since she had gotten up and she never went. She'd do some sniffing then go to the door to return inside. She spent most of yesterday sitting in the front window, waiting for her boy to return to her. She is rather pathetic. She's been not eating when she will go potty and eating when she wont' go potty. Oi.

In other news, my husband and I are at odd on how to reach Alaska. To say the least, it'll be an interesting journey.

I've been doing a lot of reading as of late. I've turned into this reading machine. I read a lot of books and I will be doing some book reviews, as almost all of them were wildly good and I enjoyed them all. I just finished "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella. Yesterday I finished "Kan & Able." So good. OMG. I think tomorrow I will take a break from reading and write those out.

Well, that is pretty much it for now. Fall is in full swing here and my nose has set itself to rebel against me during the season I so love.

No comments: