07 October 2008

pogo popping

I have not seen a pogo stick for years. were pogo sticks ruled dangerous by the over protective mothers of today and thus no longer available for kids to fall off of? I bet that is why I do not see pogo sticks.

In other news, tonight is the presidential debate (or town house meeting debate thing they have invented because McCain likes town hall meetings because he is old and watches too much Gilmore Girls). I will watch them, maybe doing something like I did last time. I don't know truly. We will have to see if I am able to stand.

I actually did a program this morning during my work out and I feel the pain, so my husband would be proud. He believes a good work out causes massive amounts of pain. Personally, I think he is INSANE, but that is why I love him.

In the days since the Veepee debates, I have learned they were a let down in the sense that Palin failed to make a complete idiot of herself. She just re-established she is a moron and refuses to listen and wants to do her own thing. As the Saturday Night Live Skit pointed out, she liked to say she was going to talk about something that had nothing to do with the question at hand. And yet, as The Daily Show pointed out last night, there were no gafs. Total tear.

In other news, there is no other news. The ecnomy is failing, people are panicing and I still live in a dirt hole. The end.

No comments: