01 October 2008

Desperately Searching for Fall

Things I have done in search of Fall:

1. Bought apple juice that I pretend is cider.
2. Purchased pumpkin ice cream in hopes it will taste like fall.
3. Searched low and high for a "fall" color nail polish.
4. Painted toes a color called "autumn brilliance."
5. Got out a few fall colored shirts and looked at them longingly.
6. Seriously thought about wearing a sweater vest when it was going to be 88 degrees out.
7. Closed my eyes and pretended that the smell of baking cake was a fall thing.
8. Baked a cake when it was 100 degrees outside.
9. Spent hours looking at pictures of fall while looking out the window at the summer like scene.
10. Went to the weather channel site to find out when fall would get to me and realized that fall would never fine me in the dirt hole.

No comments: