15 August 2008

Say it ain't so?!


OMG.
I am so upset.

Okay, not really. I was just sitting here thinking that come November, I'd get another Harry Potter movie to enjoy. I could pay 2.50! Oh, the excitment!

Nope.

Stupid Warner Brothers is being evil. It won't come out till July 2009!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!? Do they not realize that I will be UBER busy trying to come to terms in an unknown location?! In November I would be happily doing NOTHING. I would have time to see Harry Potter in the theater, and I would not be watching James Bond. I do not like James Bond films unless they are TV with a thousand and one commercials in them so I can get something to eat and watch something else while also watching James Bond. Wait, there is not much cross between Harry Potter fans and James Bond fans. Oh, I thought so.

I will blame the Dark Knight, as the silly studio seems to be under the impression that in the summer is when people go see movies. Now, yes, so far this summer I have seen a record THREE movies. However, this is not because they were released in the summer. No, this is because I happen to come across THREE movies that I thought were worth seeing. If this happened in November, I would have gone to see THREE movies. So instead of going to see it in November at Thanksgiving time, I have to wait until JULY 2009. Oh, the blood is boiling as the people who make BILLIONS just to squeeze BILLIONS more out of the Harry Potter franchise.

Well, I might have to fill the void of no Harry Potter with Twilight now. Just to have something to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dark Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Harry Potter