29 March 2011

I Should Write a Post

So here I write one.

I hate spring.

Especially here because it's just ugly. The snow melts to reveal garbage people were too lazy to actually THROW OUT IN A GARBAGE CAN. The littering here is horrible. Seriously, what the hell people? Why don't you just go home and throw out your trash? Why does the city have to have a program to clean this place up for the tourists? It is lame. Just take your trash home and throw it out. (We do not recycle here. Well, we do, but only plastic milk jugs and certain paper products. Don't get me started.)

So, I hate spring here because it just makes me mad.

Mentally mad and then I start sneezing.

So then I get nose mad.

I did finally order a pair of sneakers. I don't own any sneakers that are...well, nice. I mowed the lawn in my pretend converses last year and my other pretend converses are currently covered in saw dust and other things from sitting in the garage all winter/summer. I have a pair of Ralph Lauren shoes my dad got me when I was in 8th grade from Macy's in New York City. I ruined them because I was stupid and 13. I still have them because I refuse to get ride of them because they are Ralph Lauren and my dad got them for me. I also still have the flannel Tommy Hilfiger shirt he got for me. I doubt I can get it buttoned, as I remember it being kind of smallish when I was 13. I'm like 10 times bigger in some areas. Okay, a lot of areas.

Operation Get Butt in Gear is still on. I just find it boring telling y'all about it. But here is where I am at: I still don't fit into all my jeans. I still weigh the same I did when I began this. Thus, I haven't magically lost 10 pounds. However, I feel better when Pilot Boy drags me on hikes. The "hills" do not KILL ME DEAD like they did last spring. I still HATE THEM, but they don't kill me dead.

Just for your information: start doing cardio training if you wanna see any water falls *cough, cough...Dad* So far all waterfalls have HILLS. So, start doing some cardio if you wanna see any water falls and NOT DIE.

So ends the post.

No comments: