03 March 2011

I gotta whole lotta things

Operation Jeans Update:

Day Six: Was loopy.

Day Seven: Did two miles. Well, kinda. About half way through my feet began to sear with pain, I had to stop and fiddle with my shoes. Now, my thighs hurt. I might have over did the knee lifts...

Day Six of Operation Jeans was a total bust because I took Excedrin and Zyrtec, which for some unknown reason leaves me feeling loopy and kinda outta of my mind. I can't seem to do anything that requires any thought and if I do, it ends up going wrong. So, usually, on days I have to take the two drugs together, nothing gets done.

Nothing also seems to get done when Pilot Boy is home. The kitchen exploded again. He's yet to explode all over the bedroom, but that is only due to the fact he still has not unpacked his bag.

This weekend I plan to clean out closets. We've only been in this house for a year and two things have happened: We've filled the closets and we still haven't unpacked everything. Which is partly why the closets are full. We need some spring cleaning STAT.

I went to the Gap today and tried on the jeans I've been lusting after online. They were...disappointing. They did not fit how I imagined or wished and they were kind of sagging in the rear area. NOT A GOOD THING PEOPLE. I think I might just order the jeans I have in regulars and hem them so I can wear heels. I really wanted an easy fit, kinda wide flare jean. In a lighter color than the ones I have (which also go saggy in the butt, but if you do not use fabric softener and put them in the dryer and put it on high, then they hold their shape a bit longer). Alas, I think my dream jeans are not in production. I also need to go through the jeans I have and get rid of the ones I can a) not longer get over my knee and b) no longer button.

Well, that's it. Good bye.

No comments: