04 August 2010

Back to Life

Pilot Boy returned. He's back to sleeping away the evenings, so things have not changed too much from my point of view. I'm still sitting around talking to myself.

In other news:

Basil Bea is terrified of the back yard. We have no clue why. Pilot Boy mowed it yesterday morning (before 10 am) and since then she will not leave the deck and now she won't even go out the door unless we push her. Each time she's out there, she has to go like no tomorrow. We both have to take her out as one has to lure her into the yard and the other one has to block the entrance to the deck.

Usually, after the lawn is mowed, Basil Bea loves the yard. Crazy dog.

Pilot Boy and I also saw a movie today, our second 3D one. We saw "Despicable Me" and he liked it. He said it had a plot, unlike "Happy Feet" and people spoke in English, unlike "Wall-E." He even laughed a few times, which I have NEVER seen him do at a movie that I thought was funny. So I say go see it.

I'm feeling kinda dumb lately. I cannot put my thoughts into complete words and I cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with myself.

I really want cake. I have eaten more than I have in the past two months since Pilot Boy got home. He claims the reason I managed to loose the ten pounds I gained since we got here was because I starved myself. I did not, I just ate less and gave up most meat. And drank more water and did not drink OJ or large glasses of milk. He's been going through my organic milk like crazy, while yelling at me because he thinks organic milk is stupid. I don't know if its stupid, but I think it tastes better.

No comments: