21 November 2009

Sparkling Diamonds

Sparkling is a thing diamonds do. Period. End. Stop.

In other news, I'm still trying to figure out what sort of Black Friday sale I should have. I've got less than a week to figure it out. Oh no. I made a total of three and half purses today. A half purse, because I didn't finish the fourth one. Though I guess it could be three, as the first one I worked on was a purse I had began a couple days ago. Anyways, I have four purses to take photos of tomorrow, all holiday theme purses. I am on over load getting geared up for the holidays. I feel like I am lagging behind, that I should have started this like two months ago.

This past week has also seen me selling purses! Wow, I know! Selling purses! I have made THREE trips to the post office! I was so excited. I actually ran out of business cards! I had to print more! OMG you guys! I'm also almost out of the tissue paper I bought in the Dirt Hole those many moons ago.

I ordered wipers. They were the wrong hook up, so I had to reorder those. So, I am still without wipers. Oh well. Such is life.

No comments: