27 November 2009

Black Friday Bust

Well, I got my sale notice up, posted several new purses and has hardly any hits. I know there are a few more hours left in the day (not to mention the weekend), but this whole Black Friday thing has been a major bust for me. And not just sale wise.

I've been tired and freezing all day long. I fell asleep on the couch for awhile, woke up groggier than before. My back aches (still) and I seem to have come to the end of the internet. I just don't know what to do with myself.

I don't do shopping on Black Friday. I have never really been shopping on Black Friday. I think maybe once or twice I've ventured out. Once I went to Carsons on Black Friday. I remember freaking out and leaving. Last year I went to Wally Martinos. There was like no one there. I cannot remember why we went there, but we did. I remember we had a large conversation about whether to go. And one year, the first year I knew my husband, I spent Thanksgiving in Indiana and was totally bored the day after. We went to the outlet mall and I bought a Coach Wallet for 80 bucks. I also did my Christmas shopping for the most part. Also, this time, there was hardly any one around. But I've never gotten up early to go shopping on Black Friday. I went to work early once. There was a huge line. For Best Buy. Where I did not work. We were busy that day at work, but not as busy as Best Buy. That was also my first day working the service desk. Someone threw a check at me. I can't remember why.

Well, my dog zonked out on the carpet in the family room. I'm thinking she's got the right idea.

No comments: