19 November 2008

long time no blog, eh?

Sorry. I have been "busy" with "living life" and developing an obsessive need for a dawg. I have everything I might need for this dawg, not just the dawg yet. No one in the dirt hole has the sort of dawg I crave, desire, want, need, etc. So i have to travel out of the dirt hole, and that takes timing and planning, etc.

Anyways, the Twilight movie is upon us! Ohnoz! People are going crazy! People are upset at being closed out of apperances! Ohnoz! The world has gone to crazy town! I have been following this craziness via Cleolinda's Occupation:Girl and that is all. I get all Twilight info from this website, as she shares my crazy need for Twilight, but not truely understanding the obessive nature of the fangirls towards it. Basically, she makes it funny and I realized reading something today, that is what is missing from the whole thing: funny. Its got no funny charm like Buffy did. Through reading Cleolinda's summaries and take on the whole thing, it became FUNNY! I enjoyed the fourth book purely because I had read her take on the whole thing, and it was fresh in my memory upon reading the book, so I tended to laugh a lot.

I wonder how the dirt hole will handle this craziness?

No comments: