28 July 2016

Words are Flowing

EMO had words. Lots of words. Most of them are easy to understand, even. Sample of her favorites words:


  • Mama
  • Daddy! (there is always an exclamation mark after that one...)
  • Bucky
  • Mook (also known as milk)
  • Melmo (AKA Elmo)
  • Gapes (grapes)
  • Luce (Lucy)
  • Bye!
  • Hi.
  • Peas (please)
  • Tanks (Thanks)
  • Tigey (Tiger)
  • Basue (Basil the Dog)
  • Horsie!
  • NEIGH!
  • Bark!
  • No
  • Potty
  • Poo poo
  • Toot
  • Hungee (Hungry) 
  • Mac N Cheese
  • Mee
  • Smoothie
  • Phone
  • Moovie (TV)
  • Mickey
  • Goofy
  • Funneee
  • Silly
  • Tickle
  • Puckle (pickle)
  • Berry
  • Elsa (Anna)
  • Elsa (Elsa)
  • George (yeah, she can say it right)
  • Daniel
  • Cat
  • Doc
  • Lambie
  • Jammie
  • Dress
  • Shoes
  • Car seat
  • Pretty
  • Awesauce (Awesome. She loves "Everything is Awesome" and will sing it with you if you want)
  • Bayme (Baymax)
  • Purse
  • Okay
  • Muzic (Music)
  • Frozen
  • Let it go
  • Sit
  • Sleepy
  • Leepsteak (Lipstick)
  • Lotion
  • Shoewer (Shower)
  • Brush yur teeth (brush your teeth, which means she wants to brush her teeth as well as you better brush yours)
  • Dinner
  • Scared
  • Safe ("Bucky safe" is what she usually tells me, as she happened to accidentally see the scene of Captain America where Bucky fell off the train. I'd thought I'd paused the movie when I went to get her after nap time, but hadn't. She was very concerned for Bucky, so I told her he was fine. She didn't let up till I assured her Bucky was safe, so now she always tells me Bucky is safe.)
  • Tissyou (Tissue)
  • Seeick (Sick)
  • Choke
  • Don't die 
  • Diznee (Disney)
And those are the only ones I can think of while I'm sitting here while she's napping (after telling me she wasn't tired. She was out instantly.) 








No comments: