03 June 2011

I Should Write a Post II

So, I should write a post.

I haven't written one in a while because I couldn't think of anything to say.

Which I still really can't. I like to kind of plan posts. Granted, I doubt anyone really appreciates the fact I sit around and plan blog posts, but it's my blog. I like to plan my posts.

I have been writing a lot. This is what I've done:

1. Finished second overhaul on 10p. I put it into Kindle format and spazed out for like a week.
2. I am almost done with the EPIC Fantasy/Sci story I started when I was 19. Then the computer ate it and I was only left with the first 60 pages, instead of the whole damn story. Last winter, I started re-writing it. I have the final battle scene to write. The End.
3. I am almost done with this crazy story I started before I went to Scotland. I was lonely. I let my mind get away from me and imagaine silly imopssobe things. I started thinking about the story again lately and was like, "Hey, I ought to finish it. It's very typical YA." Then I started writing and now it's kinda of...crazy. But I know it will END.
4. I've rediscovered Lifehouse thanks to trying to come up with titles for scenes for 10p.
5. Got chapter 2 edits form my mom. WOOT!
6. I fell in love with a fiction character. Pilot Boy didn't seem to thrilled with that. He can seem to handle my fixation with Doctor Who, but not the character in a book I read....five times. In the past four weeks.
7. I have plans to finish a few other stories....just need to find people to read them....

No comments: